Saturday, March 10, 2012

Marriage: Cooking with Love

Today has been a pretty awesome day for me. Although I took a nap for the second time but that was my fault for taking my pain meds so late! I cleaned my little apartment and did some really good cleaning in my kitchen. There is a feeling so great to me when my husband come, yes I'm talking about cleaning up before he comes home. Wifey duties* but really I  needed to clean since I'm feeling better and it takes a lot off the hubster! So Today was really funny because I usually would have a small meal prepare for Adam when he gets home from work but Adam eats and snacks at work so I knew it would of been a waste of time so off to Napville I went.
After thinking about what we should have for dinner, Adam thought maybe we should make Meatballs! Yum Yum Yum! I made Meatballs before for Adam but he was so pressed on "How should we make them"? He talked and talked about how to make them and I kept telling him "Olive Oil, Frying pan, Egg, Bread crumbs, onions, seasonings..etc. But Mr. Adam just wasn't having it so....we YouTube videos (for his curiosity) me on the other hand, was completely already aware of the steps to Meatballs.
Adam is all about everything turning out Perfect but he just wasn't so sure and I had to remind him that I cooked Meatballs for him before! lol Finally my hubster stared off into space in the kitchen and said "Maybe a Hamburger"? I looked back at him at and "no we are going to make Meatballs"!
We had all the ingredients and Yes we went to Work in that kitchen! The joy of cooking with Love was so great because I had to reassure my husband that everything was going to be okay. We just have to cook with love and make it happen!
After so many "No you doing it wrong", "wait you burning it", "that's not going to work", "Let me try it"...etc Finally everything came out Perfect! Even taste Great too! I was so pleased with the outcome!
Sometimes in a marriage you and your spouse have to come together and do Team Work. Working together and not alone is always a great way to share ideas. The communication in the kitchen can go up or down but when love is involved, everything turns out great! In this time with my Adam was the best moment we shared together because all we could do is laugh at our mistakes and cheer one another at our best. That is what I call cooking with love. Loving each other more and more each passing day, reassuring each other that everything is going to be okay knowing that we both don't cook much but we can make it a fun learning experience working together!

iValentina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment