Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beauty: Love My BH Cosmetics

Best Eyeshadow Ever!

Okay so I just had to do a Review/Blog on this eye shadow palette from http://www.bhcosmetics.com/ because it is sooooo worth the money and the quality is Great! I don't regret ever purchasing this product because it has been such a treat for me. As a beginner with makeup, I used to shop for my eyeshadow only at M.A.C. I soon realized that I was spending a lot of money on one eyeshadow. I use to pay $15 for one little M.A.C eyeshadow every so often and I just couldn't do it anymore. The colors are very vibrant and the matte colors are my favorite! I purchase my palette for $38 w/ tax and shipping. This is the 120 palette-1 and the web site offers naturals colors, matte colors, brushes, and lip gloss. This was the best investment for me, someone who love to change up eyeshadows and just to play around. I had a blast with this palette. The packaging in the mail came very nice and shipped to me less then 5-days! Check out the website because these colors are so amazing. There is even YouTube videos on this product. I get a lot of compliments from people about my eyeshadow and I thought maybe I will share my secrets with you eyeshadow lovers! Sometimes I don't have to prime my eyes with BH, so that is a plus for me when I'm on the run! BUT Priming is the Best thing to do when you want your shadows to stay on all day.

Don't judge the head wrapped! Up Late Playing around! lol
There you have it! My little Beauty Secret with BH http://www.bhcosmetics.com/!
Go Check them out watch reviews. It is soooo worth it. Don't get me wrong I'm a M.A.C girl but this is just the same! Luv Luv Luv it!

iValentina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment