Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Friendship: Real Friends


Now that I'm older I start to realize that friends come and go out your life very easy. Just in that moment when you guys first met, you never thought you'll be friends "forever", now the table have turns and you are enemies. I hate that feeling when you are mad and angry with a friend and you wish you could pick up the phone to squash everything. Don't seem to work that easily, your heart is heavy thinking "wonder what so and  is up to"? Or "I wonder how so and so mother is doing"? Friends become your family and it hurts to know that you can never see them again. Why? Why can't we be friends? Why is that women can be civilized with each other? Jealousy, competitive, low self-esteem, selfish, and hateful. I could go on and on about the what cause a friendship to end. What about a friend that needs an intervention because they are addicted to alcohol and drugs? What about that friend that struggles with their sexuality? What about that friend that aways wanted to do better than you or yet try to bring you down? How do you deal with these types of friendship? Sometimes I think I have the answer but I'm not sure myself.

I started to realized that quote "You can never have Too Many Friends" is  not true! You CAN have Many Friends and you have to limit that amount Quick. In some of my own friendships, I struggle with friends that were jealous-hearted and fake. Faking the friendship is so obvious because things start to feel different and the phones call stop. I believe you can have "associates" that know of you, your lifestyle, where you live, or who you loving. But the associates don't know you mother or father name, your sister or brother name, your painful past, your favorite stuff. The associates don't know Nothing but what you Want them to know because guess what...Yall not cool like that anyways! That "stuff" in your life you call important is not important to them. Sometimes you have to be careful with the people you call "friends" because they can turn around in a heart beat and Tell All You Business! I had a friend like that and it took a Real friend to pull me over and say "hey you need to stop hanging with so and so because they putting your business out there"...Word? I thought we was "cool like that". So its true you have to limit the amount of people you share your problems, troubles and worries with.


It took for me to be at my lowest point and I seen the true colors of my friends that came around. Some faded away but in the craziest way, We grew together as sisters. How can you be close to 10 girls? Well it starts with loyalty and honesty. Although I have a Ton of friends, I got to know them on a personal level where I knew their strength and weakest. Yes we fuss and sometime fought... got a little physical but we love each other so much. I had to start being honesty with my friends, showing that I care for them. Getting together twice a month is enough for us and planning trips and events. The key to this friendship among 10 different girls is spending much time apart and checking up on each other. A lot of people can't understand why so many? Well that's where trust, honesty, and loyalty comes in. We vent to each other when times get tough. We cry with each other when times get rough. We laugh with each other when times get wild. We love one another for all times.

A friend is someone you can call on whenever you need them. A friend won't let you fall or lose ground. A friend will hold your hand through the darkest hour and the stormy weather no matter what. A friend will love you to death. A friend will call you just to say hello. Never should a friend put you down, belittle you, hate you, compete with you, or stab you in the back. A friend is going to give you their word. A promise can be kept within the friendship. A secret can be embedded in the soul for a lifetime. A friend is your world! Time will tell you who your Real friends are. Especially if you are growing in a different direction, if they are your true friends, they will Grow With You!

iValentina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment