Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Love & Relationships: Advice on Finding Love

Love Intervention

"Love is the source of Life". I believe in this quote because it is very true that love is Everything we surround ourselves with. Finding love is not easy but  we somehow put on a smile and carry on saying things like "I'm happy to be single", "I can do everything myself, I don't need a man", "I'm independent" and so on. Really? Is that how you feel or are you blocking yourself off from this world where Love is everywhere? How do you want to live your life? Single? Independent? I have yet seen that woman and I hope a Love Intervention will help you break down those walls. Lets start with Self Love:

Peeling Back the Layers

Self-Love is the best way to start out the healing process. Lets peel back some layers and dig within the inner core of Why you won't give Love a chance". How long does it take for you to stop going to clubs, the bars, and other social gatherings? Don't get me wrong tho! Clubs and social gatherings are Fun with Friends and Birthday Parties. BUT some girls I know have to do it on a Every Week Day/ Weekend tip. That is not a cool look because Trust some ladies go looking for a man, boyfriend, fling, attention or and husband!LOL! (Know your self worth)! How many trips to the mall are you going make to find that  "freakum girl dress"? Yes, been there, done that. Guess what? I didn't find love that way. Let me not start on the "I'ma find me a God-Fearing man in Church"...ummm those are the worse ones! In My Opinion! I'm Just Saying, I heard too many stories about the "Church Route"...I'm not judging if thats where you prefer or found a special someone...My Advice is to Be Caution. Reason why? Umm, lets just say there is no such things in finding the "Best" man in the church...to me they are borderline "rushy". Like theres some issues that are deep with the Find a Man in the Church Route...my opinion. Maybe there is some great ones in there...maybe lol. 

So here my experience when it comes to love. Self-Love as I see it means...Focusing on ME! Finding my "Happy"(another one of my recent Blog you should check out). When I wasn't looking for Love, somehow Love came and found me. I had to learn how to love myself and building a strong relationship with God. Its funny because, once I put my trust in God Everything fell into place. With Self-Love you have to get raw and peel back the layers that are troubling you. If you were hurt in a past relationship, learn to take time to heal and get over the heartbreak. Don't dwell on the Old Love that is not going to work for you. Peel back whatever layer that is covering your heart. Breathe. Take your take and enjoy life. Love will always be there waiting...You just have to be patience and wait til you are ready to get back out there! The Dating World that is!   Remember its okay to Love...its a source of Life.

iValentina

No comments:

Post a Comment