Monday, April 2, 2012

Beauty/Hair Review: Perfect Lace by Sassy Secret


I really enjoyed this full lace wig from Sassy Secret Lace Wigs. This by far is the greatest Lace Wig Ever. I'm not the type into lace-front full wigs, I thought I might give it a try and think outside the box. I did my research on the BEST of the BEST lace wig out there. What sparked my interest about full lace wigs was make-up videos on YouTube. Video after video, I kept seeing beautiful hair! In my head I thought the hair was a sew-in or weaves I knew nothing about lace fronts, lace wigs, or the "full lace wigs", and bleached knots! Ok so I know I just used a bunch of lace wig terms you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. LOL Just go and type in lace wigs on YouTube and you too will find out.
 I was very skeptical about purchasing this lace wig because never in my life would I ever imagine wearing a Wig on my head. I wasn't sure how my husband would take to it really. I gave it a try after reading hundreds of reviews, videos, and pictures. I was convinced that this was a now or never decision for me to try this darn wig thing out.
Me...Full Lace Wig Dyed Brown

I ordered Sabrena 18" Spanish Wave 100% Premium Indian Remy Hair $450.00 w/ tax & shipping cost + the starter kit $45.00. Yes this is by far the most I ever spent on hair but it was ALL worth it. :)

One advice I will give if you are considering a really nice Lace Wig from Sassy Secret, start off buying a synthetic lace wig. This is a huge investment and if you are not familar with installing a lace wig, you might not want to invest in this product because the hair line is very thin if you apply glue & tape in the wrong places...U might just mess up $450.00!. (Check out the Pics Below)!

By the way, the hairline is amazing! When going out in public with this wig, I felt like everybody knew it was a wig but to my surprise women from everywhere was coming up to me asking me "what kind of hair is that"?, "is this a sew-in"? "Is that your hair"? etc. I mean it was like I was wearing a discussion piece! lol

It took 7-10 business days to arrive at my house (I actually met the mail lady outside)! I was very excited about my New Sassy Secret Lace Wig. ONE REGRET>>>>I wish I would of took better care of the hair. When I ordered the wig, it came in JET BLACK and I knew I should of got a #4 in color but the picture on the website made the hair look light..False! The hair was soooo Black I dyed it brown! (1st Picture above is dyed) When dying the hair it took the texture away and made the hair feel like synthetic  hair. I was so hurt about it because I only had 4-5month wear out of it. So on that note Take Care of this hair as if it was your own! Don't sleep in the wig either, make sure you are taking care of you natural hair properly under the wig. I used the double sided tape in the front and hair clips in the back because that glue was too messy and I didn't want all the wear & tear on my edges. Trust you want to keep you Edges!

I purchase a foam head from the beauty supply store to place my wig on to keep it fresh. My favorite part about this wig was straighten the hair when wavy. I could wet the hair more for a tighter wave or I could flat iron it straight. Whatever you wanna do with this hair you Could Do It. I give this product a 9 out of 10 only because I didn't get a full use out of it. I believe I could of took better care of it.
First wk w/ my sabrina lace wig..didn't like this color on me// Jet Blk..

 Do I still have the hair? Hell Yeah! lol Do I still wear the hair? Nope! I just hate the texture of it after dying it :( Will I purchase another one? Hell YEAH! BUT I will say it was much harder trying to wear this wig in the summer time because of the Heat and Sweat on your forehead! Yes, my tape and lace was lifting! lol Was not a Sexy moment but I made it work! I would recommend this company Sassy Secret because this is a good brand of hair and #1 Best Seller. I really love love this darn Lace Wig. I really love the response people gave me when I tell them it's a wig!lol
sorry for the dirty mirror lol

I gave the lace wigs a break after they got really Ratchet! I'm talking about the STRAIGHT LINE across Every woman Forehead! I was scared for my life if I was caught dead with a lace wig on because of the way women were wearing them. The trick to a lace wig is to make it look Natural not like a HAT! Ugh! I get so annoyed when I see them now because its all wrong and Trust Ladies, We All Know its a Lace front! So There you have it, my secret with Sassy Secret Lace Wigs! Give it a try. Do it yourself or have it installed professionally!

Check out the Website SASSY SECRET LACE WIG
Check out the Customer Review page (Also, Great Customer Service with this Company)!
Look at the pictures and YouTube video!
Make-up Guru Jackie Lace Wig---Check her YouTube LilPumkin05

For another Great Review Check out Muffinismylovers YouTube Video

iValentina XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Nice pics, so beautiful !
    I also like sassy secret wigs, they are so nice
    Please read my review about sassy ! http://www.wig-shops.com/website-review/sassy-secret/
    Thanks and take care

    ReplyDelete